Wednesday 8 May 2019

EQUIPMENT LIST (INCLUDING CONTINGENCY)

Instantly, to allow myself to gain as much oppurtunity as possible, I have arranged to shoot the promotional video over two separate days, to allow me to review and also pick up any missing shots that are required for the final product, I will also be reviewing any footage I have with the client, alongside the editing process to see if they are wanting anything to be added to the final product.

In regards to equipment, I will need for both shoots:
- Canon 200D DSLR (with fully charged battery, alongside an additional battery incase the battery does run out on shoot)
- A tripod (fully functional and tested incase it is faulty)
- 18-55mm lens, alongside a 50 mil micro lens, to achieve that shallow depth of field with a wider aperture.
- MacBook Pro 15", to review an edit footage whilst in the club (a charger for the battery also)
- Money, to buy a drink and some snacks for the footage.
- Any additional documents including location release forms, health and safety certificates(provided by the client).

No comments:

Post a Comment