Tuesday 7 May 2019

STORYBOARD W CONTINGENCY CONSIDERED

This storyboard is accountable for both a contingency planning in regards to the newly refurbished diner area, as in the meeting, it was discussed that the Diner area wouldn't be functional until mid-end of may, I had to make some compromises, therefore in my planning I have made the decision to introduce the new diner area in a short but straight to the point 'Coming Soon' approach, as this will build up further anticipation for the clubs business. The overall advertisement will be approx 1 minute long, this is due to advertisements used in television/social media platforms being within that format - Especially comparable to sites such as Alton Towers, where they advertise for approx 45 secs. 

My first shoot will be on Wednesday 8th May 2019, therefore I will be ensuring that all legalities of this shoot are accountable for, due to me shooting at a period of time where the club is closed, I will not have to worry about Release Forms, however I will still need to gain a Location Release form from the client in order to allow myself permission to shoot there over the next two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment