Wednesday 1 May 2019

GANNT CHART WITH PROGRESS MADE AS OF 1ST MAY 2019


As shown above, I have created a Gannt Chart to help maintain my schedule for the promotional video, including all progress made to todays date. As you can see, I have scheduled a somewhat consecutive pattern of blog post plans, allowing me to maintain a consistent workflow, without becoming overworked. Over the two weeks holidays, I have fell short on posting on my blog, which is a weakness to the project as now I have to plan and post double the usual amount in one week, which could have been rushed, affecting the quality of my work & leaving me with less time and more stress to plan for the shoot.

To go into detail of what 'PLANNING' is classed as, this will include storyboards, legal and ethical forms and equipment lists (with contingency plan).

Thankfully, despite my disruption of workflow, I am still able to plan and prepare a production which will be edited to the client by Week 5 and 6, due to editing whilst between shoot 1 and 2, this is going to benefit myself as I can prepare a draft to show on how the project is looking so far. Week 7 will be dedicated to any last amendments to the production, this can include any last filming, editing changes or any information the client would like adding.

To conclude my gannt chart post, I will be updating this weekly alongside any further contact with my client - in order to show my consistency and focus towards my final product.



No comments:

Post a Comment