Friday 8 March 2019

EQUIPMENT FOR STUDIO SHOOT - MUSIC VIDEO 'BLUE' & CONTINGENCY

Listed below is all the equipment and props needed for my Music Video, alongside back ups and precautions taken to avoid any issues that can occur upon the day:

Technical Equipment:
- 2 Canon DSLR's. - Ensuring both camera batteries are fully charged to ensure that there will be no technical glitches occur in the shoot (i.e: battery dies, and we lose all footage shot).
- 2x 32GB SanDisk Ultra SD cards. - Making sure that both SD cards are Ultra write speeds, as the footage may not write to SD card on standard, and stop midway through/degrade quality. I will also ensure that the SD cards are fully clear, to ensure I will not run out of storage.
- 2x Tripod - Although I only need 1 tripod for my shoot, to ensure I don't recieve a faulty tripod, I will rent out two, asking the technician to check both are fully functional.
- MacBook Pro with Charger - This will be used to ensure that during test footage, everything is working okay, in regards to the Key Out tool on Premiere.
- Two Studio lights (alongside a third additional light) - This is to ensure that I have a lot of light, with minimal amounts of shadows. 

Mise-en Scene & Props:
- Studio White Background.
- Subject (Eve Miller) - I have another friend, Charlotte Haile who is willing to help at any point, who has got availability on fridays, if Eve cannot make it/drop out.
- Schwarzkopf hair colour spray (Rose blush) - This will be used incase Eves hair colour blurs into the background when using the Key tool on Premiere.
- Tea Dress (size 16) - Outfit for MV.
- Morphe X palette - for blue shades of the eye makeup.
- Jeffree Star - Unicorn Blood lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment