Thursday 21 March 2019

GANTT CHART OF PRODUCTION SCHEDULE - TIME MANAGEMENT

The gantt chart I have used above is something I have been developing as I went along this unit. every time I started a new element of my video I would colour code it orange, if I was finished, I would colour code it green. The patterns in this chart display I was starting out with an average of two posts attempted/completed a week. This then changes in Week 5, due to thorough planning of Shoot 1, making sure I am fully prepared, ensuring my subject is fully aware of health and safety guidelines (of the studio) and preparing contingencies. Due to this, there is an imbalance with 3 blog posts attempted in week 6, however, despite this occurance, it then balances out to the same pattern - conveying that my time management was thorough and correct - allowing my video to not be rushed in anyway shape or form. If for some reason I had left work to the last minute, I believe that the quality of my video would be poorer, resulting me in achieving a lower grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment